Seagate STEA5000402 5TB Expansion Portable USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
Item No. SEAGATE100204
STEA5000402 Simple add-on storage that goes with you The Seagate Expansion Portable hard drive offers an easy-to-use solution when you need to instantly add storage to your computer and take files on the go. Drag and drop file saving right out of the box USB powered Fast data transfer with USB 3.0
Simple add-on storage that goes with you
The Seagate Expansion Portable hard drive offers an easy-to-use solution when you need to instantly add storage to your computer and take files on the go.
- Drag and drop file saving right out of the box
- USB powered
- Fast data transfer with USB 3.0 connectivity
The easy-to-use storage solution
The Expansion portable hard drive installs easily by plugging in a single USB cord. You can start saving your digital files to this external hard drive within seconds of removing it from the box
Instantly adds storage capacity
Digital photos, video and music files can tax your computer's storage, causing performance to decline as its internal hard drive fills to capacity. The Expansion portable hard drive comes in a range of capacities, with the 1TB model offering enough data storage for:
- Up to 1,000 hours of digital video
- Up to 250 2-hour DVD movies
- Up to 320,000 digital photos
- Up to 16,660 hours of digital music
Installs in seconds
Seagate® Expansion™ portable hard drive features like these make it incredibly easy to use this drive right from the box.
- Simply plug the included USB cable into your computer–no external power supply needed
- The drive is automatically recognized by Windows operating system–no software to install and nothing to configure.
- Drag and drop to save files to the Expansion portable drive.
- Built-in power management automatically ensures energy-efficient operation
Seagate Expansion portable drive, add-on storage for your PC
The Seagate Expansion portable drive is compact and perfect for on-the-go. Instantly add more storage space to your computer and take large files with you when you travel.
Setup is simple and straightforward; simply connect a single USB cable and you are ready to go. The drive is powered from the USB cable, so there is no need for an external power supply. Plus, it is automatically recognized by the Windows operating system, so there is no software to install and nothing to configure. Saving files is easy - simply drag-and-drop.
Take advantage of the fast data transfer speeds with the USB 3.0 interface by connecting to a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port. USB 3.0 is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 for additional system compatibility.